Well it’s almost finally here…
If you are in the attractions business, you DO NOT want to miss the IAAPA Attractions Expo, happening Nov. 12-16, 2012 in Orlando. It’s such a fun week, and a great chance to see old friends, make some new ones, and get all charged up about what’s happening in the industry.
if you are going and haven’t figured out how to make the most of your time in Orlando, let me help. Here are links to some great resources so you don’t miss any of the good stuff!
- Registration – in case you are REALLY a procrastinator!
- FAQ’s – great info if it’s your first Expo
- Conference Schedule
- Awards – Brass Rings for HR Excellence Finalists here
- Floor plan
- IAAPA Expo Navigator – Mobile App
- @IAAPAHQ – IAAPA on Twitter
I hope to see you all in Orlando in a few short days! If you can’t be there, I will of course be tweeting (@PrfrmnceOptmst) as much good stuff as I can, and may even post to the blog if I have a chance. If I can’t see you in person, feel free to follow along!
Have a great day!