FOMO – You know, that nagging feeling that something cool is going to happen and you’re going to miss it!
Fear Of Missing Out.
And with the IAAPA Attractions Expo in Orlando just around the corner… the FOMO is REAL!
So much to see, so much to do! But where do you start? With a plan.
If you are looking to take on some new knowledge, here are some of the educational opportunities I HIGHLY recommend!
- Institute For Attraction Managers
- Supervisor Development 2.0 – Next Steps for Managing the Transition from Frontline Employee to Supervisor
- CEO Speaks
- HR Creates: Understanding Generational Differences in the Workplace
- IAAPA Human Resources Symposium
- HR Creates: Set Expectations to Get The Results You Want
- HR Creates: Use Improv to Create Exceptional Experiences
- HR Creates: The HR Learning Lab – Creating Employee Recognition Programs
- Creative Solutions for Managing Emotionally Charged Situations
- Understanding Autism in the Theme Park Industry
For the full list of educational sessions, click here!
And if you miss a cool exhibitor (like my friends below), the FOMO will be unbearable!
- Amusement Advantage
- WDD Digital Marketing
- New England Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Florida Attractions Association
- Ride Entertainment
- AIMS International
- Skyline Attractions LLC
Okay, seriously. Missing out on these last two things (not specifically IAAPA related, but still not to be missed!) SHOULD be keeping you up at night!
Just say NO to FOMO!! Get involved and take it all in!
I’ll be there all week (tip your bartender!). Give me a ring at 407-435-8084 if you want to meet up! Can’t wait to see you all!
Founder – Performance Optimist Consulting