Many of you have seen my #3Questions video series. If you haven’t, it’s an interview series I did where I would ask 3 questions of a guest and they would ask 3 questions of me. The guests I had were INCREDIBLE, and I want to thank them again for their time and willingness to share.
For the fun of it, decided to change up the format a little to challenge myself and to get even more people involved.
So… #3Questions LIVE was born. I’ll explain more in the episode below, but long story short, YOU are now the guest.
Here are the questions I answered in Episode 1:
- Was Renegade really the best coaster on CNC 17?
- What advice do I have for someone who wants to write and speak?
- How do I get a job with Universal or Disney?
And here are the questions I have for you:
- How do you deal with “difficult” employees?
- What is your best advice for new leaders?
- What is your favorite coaster, attraction, exhibit, or haunt?
You can respond in the comments here, on YouTube, or email me: email@example.com. You can also submit YOUR questions for me to address in another episode.
Thanks for watching, listening, and participating!!!
Founder – Performance Optimist Consulting
Want to SLEEP BETTER? Ensure your Supervisors are ready to LEAD with these two resources:
The Myth of Employee Burnout Supervisor Training Program – takes the worry and stress out of supervisor development!
NEW BOOK – “ALL CLEAR! A Practical Guide For First Time Leaders and The People Who Support Them”. Available for PRE-ORDER through Nov. 10!