Here we are again, with another episode of 3 Questions Live! This is where I will answer 3 questions from you and ASK 3 questions that I would like for you to answer.
In this episode, I answer the following questions:
- How do you convey to a new leader that their role is not just about wearing a different colored shirt?
- How do you get respect from your leaders when they discount your ideas for being a “millennial”?
- How do you get respect from peers after a promotion, especially when one of them was up for the same promotion you got?
If you have thoughts or comments on any of these topics, I would love to hear your perspective as well!
My 3 questions for you are:
- How often should we do formal evaluations?
- What are the best ways to teach leadership skills?
- What are some of your favorite books, podcasts or resources that provide great insight?
Please enter your answers to the above questions, or your questions for a future episode in the comments below, or email me at email@example.com.
Looking forward to your input!
Thanks for watching!
Want to SLEEP BETTER? Ensure your Supervisors are ready to LEAD with these two resources:
The Myth of Employee Burnout Supervisor Training Program – takes the worry and stress out of supervisor development!
NEW BOOK – “ALL CLEAR! A Practical Guide For First Time Leaders and The People Who Support Them”. Available NOW! (and makes a great gift!)
Use the coupon code POC10 for 10% off! Valid through Dec. 31, 2017!